Who Says 8 is Enough asked us to post pics of babies with chicklet teeth. You know, the first baby teeth. It can be a picture of you or someone dear to you. Have a sibling you want to pay back for torturing you while growing up? Well...paybacks are ... Well, you know. I'm in and I hope you are too. Be sure to let us know you're playing by leaving a comment on our blogs.
Here's one of YaYa taking a bite of her first Oreo cookies. Doesn't she look YUMMY! ? Her favorite way to eat them is as follows:
First, pull them apart. Second, pull the creamy center off of the cookie. Third, smear the creamy filling all over your face and chest to enjoy as a snack for later. (This gives a whole new meaning to snack tray aye ladies?) Last, eat the cookie wafers.I prefer to dunk them in milk and snarf them down in two bites.
Oh well, to each his own.
8 comments:
Hi - I came through the link on Debi's blog - your picture is so cute! What a lovely smile!
Great picture! how cute & funny about the way she eats her Oreos. LOL
Thanks for playing along!
:) Debi
MMMMM love oreos!!
That is the cutest picture ever!! Well next to my kiddos (a proud mom HAS to say that right?) LOL
How cute! I LOVE her name.
Thanks for stopping by my bloggy home!
How funny, Chicklet Teeth! I've been saying that my girl has little square chicklet teeth for some time now!!! I will post a picture and play!
That is adorable! She already has her OWN way! Right on!
oh, they must be double stuffed!
my kids will only eat the stuffing and leave the soggy wafers for the dog!
Me - stuff teh entire cookie in my mouth! Chomp and yum!
Post a Comment