It's been so long since I last shared I honestly don't know where to begin. I guess I'll give you a quick recap of our holiday activities. We drove out to see Bird's side of the family for Thanksgiving on the 17th and returned home on the 27th. It was a perfect family vacation spent playing games, visiting, eating and eating and eating. Did I mention we did a lot of eating? It's hard not to with a mother-in-law and a sister-in-law who are such fantastic cooks. The holidays have officially arrived. The pictures I'm sharing below are just a few of our highlights.
Playing games and reading with cousins on Grandma Bo's Nook.
Painting with watercolors with Bo and I.
I got to see and capture some amazing shots of our nation's bird, the bald eagle. I am completely in love with this amazing creature and it's sheer strength and power.
Show time at aunt Allison's house was a giggle a minute. By the way, my niece, Kendall beat me at every game we played. She's a smart one that girl! I'm going to have to practice up on my game playing skills before we see them next.
Family photo opportunity on Thanksgiving day. We have so much to be thankful for!
I'm especially thankful for this cute shot of Yaya and I together.
10 comments:
I'm glad you had a happy holiday :o)
What an AWESOME!! shot of the eagle!
Happy belated Thanksgiving, sweet friend. Beautiful pics!! I can't believe how big Yaya is getting. She is so lovely!!!! Thanks for stopping by the blog. ((hugs))
Maaaaaaannnnnn, I missed you!
That Eagle shot is a prize winner!!! If it were mine, I would be enlarging it and framing it. Amazing!
Love all of the pictures. It looked like you had an amazing visit. Am thankful you returned home safely. It is always nice to sleep in your own bed,isn't it:)
We are doing pretty good right now. Things have settled down a bit.
Going up to AK to spend the weekend with Tricia tomorrow. Hope I will have some amazing pictures to share:) You are a hard act to follow though:)
ahhh - beautiful picture of you & yaya!!!!! :)
That picture of the eagle doesnt even look REAL - its stunning!!!
glad your Thanksgiving was wonderful... & yes, we ate & ate too.. its a requirement of the holiday :)
Oh my how she is growing up. Looks like fun times and I'd love to do that drive sometime as it seems you'd pass some amazing scenery. Love ya!
Boy is the girl growing up. Just look at her with her cousins:) Looks like it was a nice time with family. I'd love to do that drive sometime...I know there is amazing scenery. Love ya!
Sweet moments
you've captured,
beautifully! You
are right, that last
shot IS something
to be thankful for!
xx Suzanne
I've missed you! Looks like your Thanksgiving was awesome!
What a beautiful family :)
I love the eagle shot ~ you did so well to capture that it is amazing!
It looks like you had just a wonderful time!
Have a great week
Blessings
Renata:)
Post a Comment