Today, I'm thankful for my precious little girl.
The one who makes me giggle.
The one who wiggles and wiggles and wiggles.
The one who makes me roll my eyes.
The one who won't touch mud pies.
The one who makes me loopy.
The one I call "my little smoochie."
The one whose imagination is endless.
The one who often leaves me breathless.
The one who sings around the clock.
The one who LOVES to talk and talk.
The one who loves to sing God's praise.
The one who brightens all my days.
Yes, today and every day I'm thankful for my precious little girl.
3 comments:
Precious and Priceless.
Thank you sweetheart, but I am sure I am the weakest person you have ever met.
But if you were talking to Kris, she is an example for every one of us. I went back and re read your comment and saw you were directing it to her.
Silly me:)
Post a Comment