Seriously!? I thought summer was supposed to be the time of year when our life slows down. Instead, things around here feel like they've been set to fast forward. Between swimming lessons, Yaya's ballet rehearsals and recital, planning my grandma's 80th birthday, planning my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary, planning Yaya's 5th birthday, taking photos for our church's VBS and LIFE in general I hardly have time to sleep. Maybe this is God's way of preparing us for a newborn? One can only hope! I hope to share some stories and photos very very soon. If not, I may not be back til August! Just thinking about being away from my blog/journal for that long makes me feel a little woozy.
I hope you, my faithful friends and readers are having a wonderful summer!
Love, Frizzy
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yep.. I think your right. Bring on a new baby!! Still praying for you my friend.
Susanne, I tried clicking on your blog the other day but I can't get on. It says I need a new invite. Help!
You are a busy lady! Glad you're enjoying the summer though :o)
not going anywhere...you know I will be here. ;)
No, you can't go away from your blog for that long...just when I've started checking it every day!!!! Carrie
Have a great time this summer! Thankfully Google Reader will let me know when you're back :)
Post a Comment