I just can't get enough of all the flowers in bloom right now. Their vibrant colors and scents blow me away. Bird found these poppies in a neighbor's yard and instisted I go check them out. I'm so thankful I did too. I've never seen poppies in so many vibrant colors.
Who knew something so dainty and beautiful could come from such a cold prickly beginning.
This Wisteria tree is amazing. I sat under it's branches to catch this shot. You can smell it at the other end of the block.
Could these flowers on this tree look any more feminine?
Jasmine might be one of my favorite scents. It takes me back to our neighborhood in Italy. It's perfume would float into our windows throughout the day and night.
I love the texture and layers in this photo.
10 comments:
You are killing me here!! We got snow yesterday:-(
Yes, I agree with Susie...looking at a blanket of snow right now...right after we just planted 35 pine trees this weekend! Love these photos. They are so beautiful. Poppies are my favorite. I just love those shots! Oh I envy the sights and smells you are experiencing right now. Should be a high of 38 today. Yipee!
That Wisteria tree is AMAZING!!!! I've never seen anything like it in my life!
WOW! gorgeous!!! LOVE that wisteria shot. It is 38 here today but we are supposed to reach 54 by 3 o'clock!
Wishing I could send each of you a big bundle of these flowers to help take off the chill and brighten your days!
Think I will go out into my yard and take some contrast pictures. Give me a chance to try out my new camera:)
It was fairly nice yesterday and I did get out to work on my planter boxes a little.
Oh for some warm!!!!!
Love seeing all the pretty flowers! It's nice to see other's since it'll be awhile til we see them here. We've had snow almost every day for the past 6 days.
Hello Frizzy! Granma sent me over :)Love anyone who can take such lovely pics, My Wisteria is a baby and I am watching the buds get longer.Yours is just what they should be!
That Wisteria tree is beautiful! I want a comfy chair under that and a good book.
Thanks for posting the beautiful flowers for me to look at since I can't actually get near them right now with my allergies. :-)
Post a Comment