What a fun week we had at Disney! I can't believe how fast our time there flew by. I think Yaya was starting to think we were NEVER going to Disney because we've been talking about it and counting down the days since Christmas morning. She was more than a little excited and hyped up.
Our first morning at the park started off a little cold and wet but that also meant we had the park pretty much to ourselves. We kicked it off at Toon Town, then road a few rides before heading off to Goofy's Kitchen for brunch. While there we met several characters and I do mean CHARACTERS! They were so much fun and they played with the kids, snuck up behind them, danced with them and best of all gave wonderful hugs too. Something that really shocked us was how smitten Yaya was with Pluto. She's usually pretty nervous around costumes like this. We thought for sure the princesses would be her favorite. NOT EVEN CLOSE!

The pictures below were taken throughout our 3 days at the park. Yaya's favorites were Mickey and Handy Manny. Handy Manny had fun teasing and playing with Yaya while he scribbled his autograph down for her. Cruella De Ville has quite the fun job, while everyone else puts on "happy faces" she snarls and grumbles at everyone which made for some funny moments. Yaya didn't act very excited to see Mary Poppins but later talked all about her to my mom. It's funny how they always surprise you that way. The thing we couldn't let Yaya miss was storytime with a princess. She lives and breathes princesses you know. We were thrilled to listen to Snow White and Prince Charming tell their "love" story together.

It's not often all three of us are in a photo together. Having 5 photos together from one trip makes me feel like I hit the jackpot! 

Bird's parents used their Time Share points so we could all stay at the Sheridan. Every morning and afternoon we were treated like royalty with the food and drinks served in the Club room. A girl could get used to being pampered like that.
I'm having some technical difficulties and had to delete some of my old photos. It seems I've somehow had multiple pics duplicated and had to delete some in order to free up space for new ones. If you come across a post w/o pictures will you please let me know so I can fix it? You can email me on my frizzyandbird@yahoo.com email address. Thanks

4 comments:
=) oh! NOW I see!
Fun Fun!
What fun!
Oh what a time you had!!!
I so hear you on the family pictures, I think we got one maybe two while on our trip, it makes me sad!!!
I've never been to either Disney park so I always enjoy seeing others' pictures. It looks like you all had a great time! Love those night time pictures!
Post a Comment