Over the course of the last few weeks I've been thinking about where I want this Friday post to go. I see many of you capturing beautiful pictures and beautiful moments alike. You're looking at your world with fresh eyes and finding value and treasured memories in each and every part of your day. These moments good, bad, happy, sad are REAL! What's more fabulous than that? Keeping these thoughts in mind, I'm changing the name of our Friday get together to Picture Perfect Memories. I invite you to share as many of your favorite moments from the last week as you would like. It's completely up to you.
I captured this photo of Yaya last Friday in front of our house just after she checked the mail.
I captured this photo of Yaya last Friday in front of our house just after she checked the mail.
Monday, I made dinner for my entire family. My aunt was sweet to buy us this fun heart shaped pasta and I couldn't think of a more perfect time to enjoy it than on Valentine's Day. I added Arrabiata sauce to it and cooked shrimp for the adults and meatballs for the kids to enjoy in it. I had fresh asparagus and garlic bread to go with it.
Valentine's Day just wouldn't be complete around here if we didn't get to enjoy my grandma's Red Velvet Cake with buttercream frosting. My mom is wonderful to carry on her tradition.
Monday, as I drove home this rainbow appeared across the sky. Lucky for me I still had my point and shoot camera in my purse from our day at the beach.
5 comments:
Ok, first it was the pink cupcakes. Now the red velvet cake! I can only lick this computer screen so many times, woman! ;)
Your sunset photo is gorgeous.
And I like the new name, Picture Perfect Memories. Sadly, I don't even think I picked up the camera once this past week... next week, for sure, though.
I love those shots!!
I am coming back. I promise. Now I have to go wipe the tears from my eyes. The sunset is so beautiful and your thought is so precious. I am thinking, with you permission, I may have it printed to hang in my sewing room. I will forever have Mama's last sunset with me.
I love you and your tender heart so much!
Oh your pictures are just beautiful! What a fun post idea - I'll have to remember it some time!
I've never seen heart shaped pasta. that is perfect for V-day!!!
And red velvet cake? I'm foaming at the mouth!
Post a Comment