Last year, Yaya received these water color paints from some friends of ours. She absolutely loves painting with them and since she's been home sick this week we had some of our own fun. I love new sets of paint, color crayons or markers. Both Yaya's fingers and my own twitch with excitement from the creativity yet to be unleashed.
I just want to hop inside her little brain and see what she sees and if it turns out just how she imagined it.
In the past, she's painted Urcella the Sea Witch, Bird and I standing under a rainbow being sheltered from the rain and now this colorful elephant. Her smile takes my breath away.
If only I had a special place to hang them all.
4 comments:
She is so sweet:-)
I hope ya'll are staying warm! IT snowed here!
So very colorfully artistic but her smile is the most beautiful of all!!!
So cute! She's very creative!
Cecily has that same green shirt and will be so excited to see that Yaya has it too!
Post a Comment