Now that the New Year has arrived my hope is to share 5 of my favorite pictures I've taken during the week. I've decided Fridays will be the day I post them. Hence the name, Five Favorite Photos Friday. IF you would like to join me in sharing 5 of your favorite photos let me know and I'll do my best to figure out how to add the link button to my Friday posts. IF you hold the secret to doing this would you be so kind as to teach me how? I would love to kick this off next Friday January 14th.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Love these pictures! Where are they all from? By the way I know you asked and to do the copyright symbol you just hold down Alt then type 0169. Also google "MckLinky" as an option for linking others' posts to yours.
stunning! I've been doing something similar at my blog but your photography is amaaaazing! www.skipperclan.com
Okay seriously...how can I compete with those pics. Do you realize how incredibly scenic the area you live and travel around is??? I'm floored!
WOW.
They're all fabulous, but the one of the waterfall? Just WOW.
(If you still need info on how to do the linky thing, let me know and I can email you...)
Beautiful!
looks beautiful as always!
love the idea :)
Again...your pictures are AMAZING! You do live in an amazing area to capture such beautiful shots! You have the eye!
Wow...gorgeous.
Every single one is stunning!
I hope ya'll had a great Christmas!
I am in love with all of these... love the Christmas tree!!! And that barn... with the tree to the side, it looks something out of the movies...
You are so impressing me!!!
You truly have a gift, these are just absolutely stunning. You also live in an incredible place.
Unless Shannon already helped you and you need help with the linky bit let me know.
What a wonderful talent!
In response to your note... Lack of time and machine (downtime) have kept me away from my own and from everyone's sites lately. How nice to find your note. You're on to something regarding artistic expression and 'communing' with God - photography in your case. Photography in my case, too :) . Now, to turn shoveling snow and washing dishes into artistic expression! It's not impossible :) !
My favorite of the photos you've posted is the Christmas tree. They're all simply stunning but that one takes me to enchanted Christmases past and my own photos of those times. As Bug said, you do have the eye, Frizzy.
1/9/11 And in response to your next note :), And hugs back :) ! Happy Sunday evening... Wishing you a good upcoming week, too, Frizzy.
1/10/11 In response to your most welcome notes. Re Accept Your Worth. You're welcome :) ! After reading it I couldn't NOT post it. The ending is surprising and thought-provoking isn't it. It's interesting how we relate in objective terms to the spiritual dynamics within us. It hit you in the gut... It washed through and over me... Someone else said it emptied them of nonsense... Thanks for your feedback! Re Make Us Your Bread. Every day can be a treasure hunt, yes? I, too, love His surprising surprises! Thank you also for expressing confidence in me...
I'm loving seeing your photos every time I stop in.
These are honestly stunning!!!
First one Multnomah Falls?
I lost every picture on my computer when it crashed. Should have taken the time to take them off, like that still small voice inside of me had been saying for the past couple of months.
I will just have to start all over again and take many more. Will only be able to share a few for a while, but would love to join in:)
Post a Comment