I've mentioned a few times how much I enjoy taking pictures. I've taken pictures of friends and family for as long as I can remember. I think I fell in love with capturing special moments as a kid. My family moved A LOT and looking back, I think photography was my way of keeping people or memories I cared about close. These days Yaya doesn't really care to have her picture taken and instead of bribing her to sit still and smile, I've looked for inspiration elsewhere. Here are a few photos I took with my new camera during our Christmas vacation.
Isn't he gorgeous?!
I could be wrong but I think I may have a boot fettish.
9 comments:
These photos are AMAZING!!!! Very talented you are. Keep up the photos and posting them. You could sell these!
Amazing...amazing pics! Hard to chose a favorite, but that compass one is pretty amazing. Thanks for sharing!
Oh these are beautiful! You are definitely talented.
Love your eye!!! My 2 favs are the fence going to the barn... & the lights on the cowboy boots!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!
What a beautiful vactation! I love the Christmas boots :)
Just beautiful. I totally love your work!!!
Gorgeous, just gorgeous. I love the textures of the first one.
Great shots!!
O.M.G.! These are terrific!!! The boots with the stringed lights is a great one! You MOST definitely have a talent, my dear!
Please post more!!
Post a Comment