A little about me and my family...

My photo
My love of people, photography and the world began as a child. My family moved a lot and taking pictures was my way of remembering friends, capturing special places or moments and holding them close. Becoming a wife and a mother has always been a dream of mine and I count my blessings daily. I started this blog shortly after our daughter, Yaya joined our family through the blessing of adoption. Its purpose was to share pictures and stories about our life with family and friends. Later, it shared our adoption journey to our second daughter, Baby Bird as well. Now that our family is complete I like to think of it as our family’s journal or life book. I'm passionate about life, my family and preserving our history one snapshot at a time. The thing that amazes me most is the abundance of beauty God blesses us with every day and in the simplest ways if only we take the time to slow down and appreciate them.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fab Five Friday

Wow! I can't tell you how nervous and excited I am to be hosting my first blog post featuring Mr. McLinky. I hope everyone has been keeping their eyes peeled for some fun new pictures to share today. I can't wait to see the creative shots you all have captured and frozen in time. In case you missed my post last week, I invited you to join me for my first official "Fab Five Friday" where we can share up to 5 of our favorite photos from the week. Once you've posted your Favorite or "Fab Five" to your blog be sure to link up here so bloggers like myself can stop by and enjoy them too. Ready?  Here Goes!





11 comments:

The Lovely One said...

I love these! I'm not photographer, so I don't have any to share. But I can wait to see the other photos that are linked up!

Shannon said...

"The Beauty Within" is stunning.

STUNNING.


I'll be back to link my post!

Shannon said...

Ok, I am linked!

Fiona said...

Hi! Found you via Shannon and I might be back next week to link some photos of my own :)

Gramma 2 Many said...

I love the one of YaYa and her little friend at the playground:)
Also the Beauty Within. You have such a good eye.
I will start taking pictures next week so I can join in.
Thanks for the big hug, I am always hug deficient.

cat said...

Oh your pics are fab! Would have joined, but the 365 is already a bit much for me!

Susie said...

Those are such great shots!!

The Blonde Duck said...

How cute!

Wisconsin Girl said...

I do plan on doing this and have been thinking about it and checking your blog all day. After my post yesterday:), just feeling a bit overwhelmed right now and in over my head with a few things. I've got to get some of them taken care of and say NO to a few others so I can get back on track again. Sorry I can't join you today, but I will. I continue to be amazed at your pics:) And love that you have found something that you enjoy so much and that others enjoy too.

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

love em!
k

Bug said...

These are great pictures N! I didn't get any pictures taken this week...locked in the apartment with the weather...too cold to go outside! Hopefully this week I will get some taken!