I wanted to be sure to stop and wish my friends here in blog land a very Merry Christmas! We're spending the holidays with Bird's family. We kicked our time together off at a Michael W Smith concert and shared the following day with Evy and her family. They made us feel like we were part of the family. If you would like to read about our day together click HERE. It was especially fun to walk into the house and find our family Christmas photo on the fridge next to my sweet friend, Karin's. Talk about two worlds colliding. Way COOL!
Since then, we've been keeping busy playing games, sharing food, love and laughter with Bird's family, childhood teachers and friends from Panama. Last night, we worshipped together in a candlelight service that was beautiful and as always Silent Night sung acapella moved me to tears. I'll post photos with stories and memorable moments soon.
I would like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thank you all for stopping by our tiny corner of the world. I've really enjoyed getting to know you, my readers. I hope to get to know a few more of you in the New Year.
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! And a wonderful New Year, full of blessings! I am so glad you got to have a lovely Christmas! Love to you all!
Sounds like a wonderful time! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas, dear friend! May you receive many blessings this season.
I hope you had a happy Christmas!
A few days late but Tanti Tanti Auguri and Buon Natale from the chestnut forest!
Post a Comment