Last week I realized Yaya's little toes would soon be outgrowing these ruby red boots and
We had a great time exploring, playing in the newly fallen leaves and splashing through a puddle or two. Surprisingly,Yaya's favorite memory was, "Jumping in the leaves and kicking them into the air." I was shocked because I had to beg her to try it even once. I thought her answer would be playing with "The Grumpy Old Troll" AKA ME on the bridge. I pretended to be the "Grumpy Old Troll' for 45 minutes of which I asked, "Who goes there? What business have you crossing my bridge? What's the magic word?" over and over again. This just proves you never can tell?!


8 comments:
Gorgeous! I love this feature of your camera! And I love your ability to grab those little fingers (or feet in the header) just right!
Oh I just love your pictures! You are so talented to make your photos look so amazing!
Yaya is just adorable & growing up so quickly!
Hope you guys are keeping well & have a lovely week
Renata:)
FANTASTIC pictures... love the splashes of red in the collages!!! Very creative!!!
You just have to try & find a bigger size now! Heck, I want a pair of red boots now! :)
You did a great job with the color splash. I'm not very good at it.
Love those little red boots!
LOVE IT!!
Those are some awesome red boots!
Great pictures!
It is the simple things that we remember most :o)
Oh these are simply fantastic.
Awesome photos!!!
Post a Comment