I've got a Secret. A BIG ONE and I can't tell ANYONE.
Nope! Not even YOU.
Do you know what that feels like?!
You should know, I'm really good at keeping secrets. REALLY REALLY GOOD! I love being the person my friends and family trust to divulge news to both good and bad.
Only this time
I WANT to share the secret.
What would you do?
Click on the link below to find out about my secret
10 comments:
Ohhhh..sometimes it's so hard to keep a secret, especially when it's a really good one! Always best to keep it until it can be told though :o)
You've definitely got me wondering though!
Hope you're having a good day :o)
Share. Do you want to call me? You have my number:)
WHATTTT...I JUST talked to you LAST night and NOW you have a SECRET! How dare you!?!?! LOL I WANT to know! BUT...I know that you are TOO good at keeping secrets! I can't wait to hear what it is when you can finally open your mouth! :)
Let's see...my guess....
1. Your bro's S.O. is expecting.
2. You have been chosen.
3. You are moving.
4. You have been chosen.
5. Yaya has a boyfriend.
6. You are flying out to visit me since I am such a horrible friend and can't seem to get my behind there to see YOU?
Am I close with ANY of them!?!?! LOL
Love ya girl! :)
I would do (and did) what you did. Write a post and tease my readers:-) Hee, hee, hee.
oh I love secrets - now I am curious!
I HATE secrets!!! SHARE! And yes I'm yelling.
You are such a tease! When are you going to tell us?
Yeah, I'm with Susanne. But then, you know that, right? Since the one thing I TOLD Deidre I didn't want for my wedding was a SURPRISE SHOWER. I'm so glad the cat got out of that bag. (and yes, 12 years later, I haven't forgotten)
Is this a new secret you've acquired the knowledge of since I saw you this morning? I think I would have to tell you to SPILL THE BEANS! Maybe not to everyone, but at least to me. :) Haha!
Thats crazy because I'm REALLY REALLY good at listening to secrets!!! :)
Post a Comment