I'm participating in Friday Flashbacks with Therese over at The Musings of a Mom.
Be sure to Click on her link above to join in the fun!
I'm wondering if anyone else is feeling a little feverish? If so, do you think an "old school" game of Pac Man might help?
Yaya and I sure had Pac Man Fever last weekend at my aunt's house and we had a blast playing this game together.
11 comments:
I love that game! Thanks for participating!
I forgot the linky! I added it and put you in! :)
hi, here from Therese's blog. Oh how I loved pac man! nice to meet you.
What a great memory:-)
I used to love playing that game.
Like the new header :o)
Oh man.. pac man was CRAZY COOL in my day... remember the cartoon of it? (How stupid was that? - haha!!!)
But sorry - MS Pac man rules! :) all that pink ... & they fall in love... ahhhh
BTW - I got my pedometer at Amazon.com & totally recommend it!! Any of the Omron pedometeres are really the best I've ever used...
AND - Love the new header... how precious is that!
Oh wow, Pac Man! Do you know I have never EVER been defeated at Pac Man or Ms Pac Man? I still challenge any and everyone!
HA! I remember the cartoon too! What about the song "Pac Man Fever?"
I also love your new header/layout, it is beautiful!
I love PacMan. @6Flags the other day, there was a t-shirt in the video game store that said:
I played Pacman. It was the worst 11 minutes of my life.
I thought that was the worst t-shirt EVER! Can you believe that???
Something that is NOT the worst, but in fact is quite lovely ~ your new header! Fantastic Job!!!
absolutely love love Pacman! The kids bought Pacman for playstation 2 and I can't even figure out how to work it..I love that bluescreen. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Oh I love pac man too. Thanks for commenting at my blog.
These link ups are such a great way to meet new bloggers and follow them.
Post a Comment