Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Help I'm Drowning!
Summer has gotten the best of me and the activities seem to be endless. Between taking Yaya to summer school 4 mornings a week, working out, traveling, preparing for a dance recital, guests and entertaining the last 3 weeks have flown by. I am not complaining. I just feel as though I'm drowning with things I want to do and write about here. Blogging is my time for reflection and a little peace and quiet. I'm missing my quiet time and friends here like crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
hang in there momma!!!
I know the feeling! Prayers and hugs coming your way!
Crazy how we anticipate summer for so long and then it slips between our toes before we know it! Hope to see you soon!
Enjoy this season! Our kids are visiting family for a LONG visit this summer and we are enjoying our kid-free time.
Sounds like fun! I hope you get a few minutes to take a breather while you're so busy.
Oh I am drowning too - in work that is. Hang in there and enjoy.
I know! I thought summer was supposed to be relaxing!
I am sooooo hearing ya girl! It's all good, but I am not getting to blog like I wanted especially with the little to no internet access when I am in MO.
Don't sweat it, you are doing what's important w/the family!
I've also felt like that the last few months - & it's not even summer here!
Enjoy your time & save up the blog posts for when life quietens down!
Have fun
Renata:)
Whew! That is a lot of things! Still, you seem to have a lot more time to blog than I do! I like to keep up with you and I just realized how much you've blogged in the last couple of weeks! I do think about you often and how much I miss you. I know the drowning feeling, I think, haha, I just go with it. It's so normal for me now. try to relax this evening and have a drink, ah, on me!
Post a Comment