Not much is happening on the adoption front at least not that we know of. Our agency said our profile is being shown but "the right birth mom or family" hasn't come along yet. YET being the key word. We have plenty of moments we wish we could push fast forward to get answers to like:
1. WHO Our Birth Family will be and of course who our New Bundle of Joy will be.
2. WHAT are the circumstances the parents are facing and what worries or concerns might they have about us? We wonder what type of adoption they'll choose too:
2. WHAT are the circumstances the parents are facing and what worries or concerns might they have about us? We wonder what type of adoption they'll choose too:
open, semi-open or closed adoption.
3. OF COURSE WE WISH WE KNEW WHEN this is all going to take place.
3. OF COURSE WE WISH WE KNEW WHEN this is all going to take place.
(Any of you have the answer or a handy dandy time machine available?)
4. WHERE in the country or state they might be from is an exciting thought. We also like to think about WHERE will we be when we get the official call?
4. WHERE in the country or state they might be from is an exciting thought. We also like to think about WHERE will we be when we get the official call?
The bathroom? The grocery store? The beach? In bed asleep?
5. Last but certainly not our least important question we hope to have answered very soon is WHY did you choose our family? Why did we feel "right" or seem "special?"
As for Yaya, her most frequently asked question is, "Sigh...When will baby Sally be here? I miss her so much!" If only we could give her a more definitive answer than, "We don't know but we waited a long time for you and you made us the happiest momma and daddy in the whole world! We love you very much and we will love our next baby just as much when he or she comes home with us forever." As you can see she's still convinced her baby will be a girl. I guess only time will tell if she's right. Either way, SQUEEEEEE! We're excited! As a side note, Thank you all for your beautiful birthday sentiments. Love you all!
Click below to continue reading about our 2nd Adoption Journey.
Reader's Choice, Adoption Questions
5. Last but certainly not our least important question we hope to have answered very soon is WHY did you choose our family? Why did we feel "right" or seem "special?"
As for Yaya, her most frequently asked question is, "Sigh...When will baby Sally be here? I miss her so much!" If only we could give her a more definitive answer than, "We don't know but we waited a long time for you and you made us the happiest momma and daddy in the whole world! We love you very much and we will love our next baby just as much when he or she comes home with us forever." As you can see she's still convinced her baby will be a girl. I guess only time will tell if she's right. Either way, SQUEEEEEE! We're excited! As a side note, Thank you all for your beautiful birthday sentiments. Love you all!
Click below to continue reading about our 2nd Adoption Journey.
Reader's Choice, Adoption Questions
7 comments:
I can't wait to hear the news!
Anxiously waiting right along with you and YaYa:)
What an exciting and nerve-racking time! Can't wait to hear whenever the news comes. :)
You do realize, don't you, that when SHE finally comes, you will name her Sally?
I don't know how you contain yourself!! I hope you don't have to wait much longer:-)
I'm not very patient, at all! I think I might have created a worn area on my carpet from pacing by now! I think you guys are doing great! Just know that I'm anxious right along with you!
Catching up on reading here - I hope you get news soon.
Post a Comment