A couple days ago, I received the Sisters In Faith blog award from Nancy at Be Not Afraid & Therese at Musings of A Mom. I met them on line over a year ago and have enjoyed getting to know them while reading their blogs. We've lifted one another up in prayer on more than one occasion. What a blessing! They amaze me with their spiritual strength and prayer life. It means a lot to be considered their Sister in Faith. Thank you very much Nancy and Therese.
What a way to start the New Year!
Karinann, is the creator of this Blog Award. You can meet her at over at Blessings of the Day & read about how this Blog Award came to be in this post. When honored with a blog award, you are supposed to pass them on to other bloggers you feel represent the spirit of the award. I technically could pass this on to every one of the wonderful ladies on my sidebar...and quite a few others but in this case, the instructions are:
1. Pass this award on to sisters who have been blogging with me from almost the beginning.
Debbie at Clothed with Scarlet
Betty at Glimpse into Midlife
Evy at Yes, They are All Mine
Rebecca at Knit by God's Hand
Karin at 6 By His Design
Sissy at Out on a Limb
Nichole at The Pumpkin Seed
Jessica at 5 Acre Fun
Bug at Day by Day
Julie at My Life with Boys
2. Include at least one new Sister In Faith.
Betty at Adventures in Blue is relatively new to blogging but I've known her since our husbands worked together in Italy. She was active in her church then and continues to be a strong woman of faith.
Thanks to all of you who have prayed for my family and me. Starting this blog has turned into so much more than I ever imagined and that's all because of the unexpected but wonderful support I've found through each and every one of you.

7 comments:
Frizzy-perhaps you missed it? I gave it to you as well! :)
Truly am blessed to know you, friend!
Congratulations on your award! : )
Congratulations on your award! That's awesome:-)
Thanks, Frizzy!! Therese thought of me too. Makes me feel so special.
Might be able to pass it on tonight.
Am having so much fun in Paradise that I have not given a lot of thought to what I might blog.
what an amazing award... nothing better then the prayers of others!!!
Thanks for sharing it with me as well...
Oh you deserve it girl!
You're such a cool girl! You deserve it!
Post a Comment