A little about me and my family...

My photo
My love of people, photography and the world began as a child. My family moved a lot and taking pictures was my way of remembering friends, capturing special places or moments and holding them close. Becoming a wife and a mother has always been a dream of mine and I count my blessings daily. I started this blog shortly after our daughter, Yaya joined our family through the blessing of adoption. Its purpose was to share pictures and stories about our life with family and friends. Later, it shared our adoption journey to our second daughter, Baby Bird as well. Now that our family is complete I like to think of it as our family’s journal or life book. I'm passionate about life, my family and preserving our history one snapshot at a time. The thing that amazes me most is the abundance of beauty God blesses us with every day and in the simplest ways if only we take the time to slow down and appreciate them.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

An Afternoon with Gramma and Her Family

While we were in Seattle over Thanksgiving I had the chance to meet up with Gramma at Yes, They are all mine and two of her daughters Karen (I've forgotten her blog name) and Gina at A Handful of Life.

We met at a mall and ended up at a Macaroni Grill for dinner and our visit. We laughed and told stories. Even a ghost story or two if you can believe it. Ask these two about the house the family almost bought. YIKES! I bought a few of Gramma's stocking caps for gifts. They are so cute! Here's the best picture I have of us all.

7 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

How fun to meet up with some blog buddies!

Susie said...

Isn't it fun doing bloggy meetups?:-)

Gramma 2 Many said...

It was one of the best afternoons I had had in a long time. If any of you come to the Seattle area, I am always game to lunch.
We sat at the table for so long the dinner crowd was coming in and the wait in the lobby was huge!! I will be in Cali in 2011 and hope to continue this fantastic friendship. Actually this was our second meeting, Gina and I spent an afternoon with Frizzy and family and her parents when we went to Cali this summer. Swimming in her parents pool and pizza. Could get used to the life down there.
Love you my great friend in RL now.

Unknown said...

SO glad you had fun! I would have loved to be there!

Renata said...

What fun to meet a bloggy friend! I've often wondered about meeting some of mine - but distance is always a big factor! Sounds like you all had a lovely time!
Blessings :)

Dawn said...

That is so neat you got to meet up with some blog friends!! Isn't it fun!?

Karyn @ Candarbry Garden said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.