Today was Yaya's first field trip ever. After 2 days of heavy rain we were ready to exhaust some energy. It started off a little rainy but that didn't keep us away. We're not afraid of a little mud.
There were mountains of hay to climb
with tunnels inside.
Animals to feed and to love.
Hayrides
Hunts for the "Great" Pumpkin.
Remember, what's small to you might be great to someone else.
Did I mention there were punkins?
Lots and lots of PUNKINS!
7 comments:
oh my I love those pictures...I dream of having pics of my kiddos in a pumpkin patch...but not sure if that will ever happen...
Ahhhh...the pumpkin farm is such great fun! Awesome pictures:-)
I love her bows!
Sweet sweet pictures!!
We get to go next Friday. We are currently experiencing a PNW monsoon, so I hope that is over next week.
Cute big girl with her tiny pumpkin.
Oh the pictures are just adorable!
Looks like a fun trip to the Pumpkin patch. We are going next week with my preschool class and luckily all three of my kids will be able to go too...
Post a Comment