A month or so ago, we decided to take a little trip up to Tahoe for the day. Not sure most would consider Lake Tahoe and Itty Bitty pool but temperature and the water were refreshing just the same. We met my aunt and cousins at one of Tahoe's beaches and later watched my uncle and his band play.
Do we look like little fishies?
My mom and Yaya had tons of fun splashing anything and everything in sight.
Bird and my cousin Brock had fun playing on the rocks and catching crawdads with a raw hot dog, paper clip and string. Macgyver has nothing on these two.

Hanging with Shelby while the band sets up. What could be more fun than hanging with your cool older cousin?
Aunt Sue wished she could dance with uncle Tom rather than just watch him play.
Boop Boop Diddum Daddum Waddum Choo.
Boop Boop Diddum Daddumm Waddum Choo.
I'll have to ask Tom if anyone has ever asked their band to play, "3 Little Fishies." That song is going to be in my head the rest of the night. I just know it.
7 comments:
That looks like so much fun:-)
Looks like a great time!!!
And I love your music...usually I can't stand blog music....but I love Harry Connik Jr (yummy) and Baby Mine is from one of my favorite soundtracks!!!
That looks like a great day out! And I agree - older cousins are just the best.
IT looks like you had a great time!
those are great pictures!
Fun! I'd love to get out to Tahoe someday...
My sisters & I sang that song for a talent show once! Lots of fun!
That lake is just beautiful - makes me wish for an outing to a lake....well if it were a little warmer I would!
Post a Comment