Our dear friend, Erin posted this picture to my Facebook account this morning.
Four or five years ago she and her husband came to visit us in Vegas. We didn't want to just take them to the typical tourist stuff so off we went into the desert. Here, Bird is laying in a rock formation at the Valley of Fire (Northeast of Las Vegas). We thought he resembled a giant hot dog. What do you think? Have you ever heard of The Valley of Fire? You might be surprised to find you've seen it in a famous movie or two.
Thanks Erin for this fun walk down memory lane.

6 comments:
He does look like a hot dog! I thought it was some kind of bean bag or something, not a rock!
That photo is great! Now I know from previous photos that Bird is very tall, so that rock certainly is one large hotdog bun!
That is funny! He does look like a hot dog!
I LOVE the Valley of Fire!
I thought it looked like a couch someone lost on the freeway.
That is so funny!
Post a Comment