Friday night, my brother, Marc and his boys, Jackson and Holden arrived from KC. They could only stay for 4 days so we didn't waste any time making plans. Saturday morning we met at Adventure Land for some bouncing, laser tag & bumper cars.
Start your engines!
LOOK OUT!
Yaya wasn't too happy to be told she was too little to ride the bumper cars.
It's amazing what a Merry Go Round ride can do to put a smile on your face.
Come ON guys! I'll show you how...
Yaya held pappy's hand to keep him safe.
Uh OH!
Daddy's scared to go down the big slide.
Nana couldn't sit still another minute.
My parents and I were thrilled to have our family together again.
10 comments:
Adventure Land looks like a fun place. Looks like ya all had a good time!
That looks like so much fun!!!!
It's okay Bird, I'm scared to go down the big slide by myself too :)
How I cherish this type of family time. Glad you were able to focus competely on your visit!
How fun was that? I love spending great time like that with family:-)
how wonderful! i know you were enjoying yourself there!
thanks for your ever kind words...
love ya,
karin
Looks like great family fun!! And Adventure land looks like a fun place!!
Oh bumper cars are the best!
Awww, looks like it was a great time! Know you enjoyed every minute with them all.
Poor Yaya!!! I havent been on a bumper car in YEARS!! I'd probably break my neck or something now! :)
This is what life is all about.
Great pic's!!!
Post a Comment