A few days ago we received this adorable handmade outfit in the mail from Gramma 2 Many. Can you see the twinkle in Yaya's eyes? She loves this outfit and wants to wear it all the time. She was even willing to let me take pictures of her in it. Now that's something! Thank you sooo much! You are tooo sweet and generous! Yaya sends huge hugs and kisses of thanks to you and so do Bird and I.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Fits her far better than it did my reluctant model. Thank you for the break in our long drive and the dip in your parents pool.
Glad it is not Bells, and will anxiously await results.
Love ya.
The heels definitely do make the outfit ;-). Glad to hear that Bell's was ruled out, and sending you some good vibes for your MRI appointment!
Isn't she the CUTEST! I love her taste in shoes too, no sacrifice is too great for fashion!
Will continue to pray for you as you await your many test results (9 VIALS??? WOW!)
OH MY GOODNESS... that outfit is precious!!! What a good model too!
Did they tell you what it COULD be? Still lifting up prayers for you friend!!
What a cutie! That outfit is too cute on her!
Still praying for you!
Too cute!!
I was wondering if you just didn't want to share your prognosis?
But I'm so glad you gave an update.
I'll keep praying for you.
that outfit is so so precious.
well, she's pretty precious!
So very cute! I remember wearing little heels like that when I was little and feeling so fancy :o)
Too cute! Looks like she's got some good modeling moves down. Love the shoes too:) Miss you guys!
Don't know what it up with that blog post. On my sidebar it works if I click on the post title, but doesn't work if I click on the blog title. Don't know. That free header gives me problems sometimes, so it may be going bye-bye.
That outfit is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE it!! And, she looks just precious in it.
I'm sorry to hear you are having health issues. Praying for complete healing.
What a little doll!
(Praying now for your health.)
Love the shoes!! What a little fashion diva!!
Prayers! Keep us posted!
XOXOX
The outfit is just precious my friend and she looks like a babydoll in it! Too cute for words!
Sweet sis, thank you for your prayer today. I cried all the way through it...but it was a good cry. thank you for caring enough to pray for me.
I want to know as soon as you have your MRI. I'm praying for you and for God's divine touch.
Blessings overflowing to you and yours.......Love ya bunches!
Please keep me updated. I am concerned and care about you.
Please keep us updated! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...
Post a Comment