I have met several wonderful people through blogging. Several wonderful women whose input would do our nation a lot of good! Lizzy, Lisa, Gramma, Debateur just to name a few. I would love to see your thoughts and input in action! Just think you could really make a difference. What do you think? I've already written my letter! Come on! Lets help our new President make a difference that really matters to US the REAL American people!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Dear President Obama...
Did you know you can email the President? My girlfriend told me she found a website that allows you to write/email the President. I asked her to send me the link and sure enough you can! Click on the highlighted words above "write/email the President" and voila!
The webpage also includes the address of where you can mail cards, letters and packages to our Presidential and Vice Presidential families. I liked seeing the list of topics at the bottom of the page including headings such as:
The Briefing Room, The Agenda, The Administration, About the Whitehouse, Our Government.
Another link that caught my attention was this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I did not know that! Thanks for the information:-)
Thanks for the info. Think I will make use of it very soon.
Sorry I have been MIA so much, but I am absolutely wrung out after a day at my mothers.
We took her to the Dr. today for a pre op exam. Was afraid she was to weak to go through the surgery, but he says she will do fine. YEAH!!
Love the hair. I too had natural hair about the color you made yours. Happy Birthday to your dear brother also.
I emailed him... told him he better not underestimate the power of the Plaid.
Wow, that is cool. Wish we had that but our pres' office will be so overrun with angry emails!
You HAVE to come down to SA so the Rubber Chicken can meet the Fuzzy Duck! HAVEEEE to!
Hmm I did not know this. I just may have to send an email out.
You're sweet. I don't know if any of my thoughts are all that awe-inspiring or even useful, but I'll see what I can do!
Have you been over to enter my give away yet? Better hurry or you MAY BE SORRY!!!
You need to come see me at my blog before Monday evening. You will not be sorry.
Post a Comment