These are a few of the pictures we didn't buy (yet) from The Picture People over the past couple years. We've often had a really hard time choosing our favorite shots and could have gone crazy if only we were rich. I know we're not alone. The Picture People staff do such a great job at capturing the perfect shot.
This butterfly rocker was a gift from Yaya's aunt Sue and family. She loves it to this day. He's warn a little and a few stitches are coming loose but he's one of her best buddies.Some of her first steps caught on camera.
I love that her little tongue is sticking out in concentration.
Our water babie AKA surfer girl.
.jpg)

.jpg)


11 comments:
Such cute pictures! I love the Butterfly rocker.
I love her little bikini!
I absolutely love that tongue out while she's walking too!!! And the surf board... how adorable is that!!!
Its so hard to resist all the pictures when they're all wonderful!
I love the picture where Yaya is standing on the surf board...too cute!! That butterfly rocker is the coolest thing!
Oh those are so super cute! Reminds me that I really need to get my kid's pictures made again!
Those are so cute!
And I know what you mean about spending a small fortune on professional pics... yikes.
I love Picture People too. They are to far from us to go to though.
The pictures are so cute. I love each of them.
so cute! Love those pictures...
Oh those are adorable photos. That butterfly rocker looks adorable.
Such a cutie!
I never saw ones with surf boards before! that is so california! so cute!
Post a Comment