We wanted to be sure and Kendall a very happy 4th birthday. We can't believe you're already 4 years old. Where has the time gone? It seems like just last year we were celebrating your 2nd birthday in Las Vegas. Do you remember that birthday sweetie? It's one your parents and us will not soon forget. Poor thing, you got sick on the plane and for the next 5 days we all took our turns praying to the toilet. I sure hope this birthday is as memorable but not for the same reason. Yaya, sure misses you and McKenna so much! She asks where her cousins are all the time. We hope to see you again soon and are very sad we aren't with you to celebrate on your big day.
Here's to another fun filled year of
snowball fights,
Oodles of Love.
Love Aunt Frizzy, Uncle Bird and Cousin Yaya
5 comments:
I hope her birthday is much better than the last:-)
Happy Birthday, to that sweet little one! Such a precious picture!
Lovin ya today, my friend.
Happy birthday!
I moved! Come visit me at www.aduckinherpond.com.
I sure hope that Kendall has had a very happy birthday! You are a very special Aunt to give her a special post!
Love ya!
Looks like she is a lot of fun!
Happy Birthday Kendall
Post a Comment