A little about me and my family...

My photo
My love of people, photography and the world began as a child. My family moved a lot and taking pictures was my way of remembering friends, capturing special places or moments and holding them close. Becoming a wife and a mother has always been a dream of mine and I count my blessings daily. I started this blog shortly after our daughter, Yaya joined our family through the blessing of adoption. Its purpose was to share pictures and stories about our life with family and friends. Later, it shared our adoption journey to our second daughter, Baby Bird as well. Now that our family is complete I like to think of it as our family’s journal or life book. I'm passionate about life, my family and preserving our history one snapshot at a time. The thing that amazes me most is the abundance of beauty God blesses us with every day and in the simplest ways if only we take the time to slow down and appreciate them.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Frizzy is a Great Mom to Yaya

Frizzy is a great mom to Yaya and teaches her so much about the important things in life! Being a mom is a demanding and constant full-time committment! Bird

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

how sweet! :)

Just Lisa said...

ahhhh...... that's so sweet! You're a good Daddy, too!

BBB said...

Awwwwwwwwww

Julie said...

so sweet! I love it when our husbands write on our blogs!!!

Rebecca Jo said...

a man of few words... but they say alot!

Renata said...

What a lovely thing for Bird to write!

Shannon said...

Awwww... you guys are the sweetest little family!

Unknown said...

That was soo sweet!

MaricrisG said...

Yes it is! Amen to that! Anyway, I"m getting ready to mail out all the packages tomorrow, can you please email me your info today? {unless you don't want it anymore! LOL} - you didn't leave me an email address to contact u so here's my email: criska 826 at gmail dot com -Ok you're way to special :)

Anonymous said...

How nice of you to say that.

The Blonde Duck said...

Check out the newest rubber chicken!

Mummy McTavish said...

So sweet. Positive reinforcement works on mummy too, it's not just for toddlers:)

Susie said...

You are so right. As a mom, it is so important for us to hear that. Bravo to you for acknowledging her:-)

Kimberly said...

What a lovely post! Thanks for coming by my blog this weekend! You have an ispiring story! (P.S. Yellow shoes days can last as long as you want!!!) :)

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

j asked me this morning if he could hi-jack my blog...to write a political post. I laughed at him and asked if he knew who my readers are. Then I laughed again and told him I knew it would be to shower love and praise on me, so he could hi-jack it any time he wanted!

;)

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

you might have something to add to Jami's message @
http://livelaughlove5.blogspot.com/2009/01/its-coming-up.html
thanks!
kJ

Anonymous said...

So true.
So sweet.