Last night a package came from one of my good friends AKA Gramma Linda to Yaya. We will be traveling over the holiday and so we decided to allow Yaya to open these gifts early. It was so much fun watching Yaya open these gifts because she now understands what things are more and that it is special to receive a gift.
"Daddy, I need help please."
"We're all done with our tea party now baby. Time to brush our teeth, say our prayers and go to bed."
Yaya also received a singing Princess book and coloring book.
This is the first time Yaya has colored on something other than paper. I think she has a new best friend and partner in crime. Thank You Gramma Linda! Thank heaven for Magic Erasers aye baby!?
If you enjoyed these pics, head on over to Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Finish Fiesta. She always has tons of visitors and fun pics to share.
12 comments:
Awww...Gramma Linda is the best! Perfect age for a new doll. Love her face in some of the pictures. Merry Christmas!
Toooooo cute!! Nothing better than a little girl and her doll! Great Grandma Linda!!
How precious! I love the look on her face in some of those pictures!!! She is beautiful! And so is her new baby!
Those pictures are to cute! I can't wait until Christmas morning to see Aden in action. Thanks for coming by today. Hope yall have a wonderful Christmas and New Years.
Hugs,
Anissa
Awww... that's just so sweet!
I can't wait to see Camryn and how she reacts this Christmas!
awww packages are SO fun!!!! And new babies too!
Cute pictures!! Good for Gramma Linda.
I am not telling. You will just have to wait like everyone else.
So sweet!
So very cute!
How sweet.
Love that look of excitement in her eyes! Can I catch that from her?! Lol!
YAY for Gramma Linda!
And how much am I loving these pics of Yaya with no pants! HA!
Post a Comment