These pictures were taken at the Bellagio Conservatory last year. It was our first Christmas with Yaya. Oh the memories we have from this day. She had so much fun running around looking at all the beautiful lights and flowers. I'll admit, she was almost as much of a hit in her little Santa dress as the decorations. Tons of people took her picture and cooed over her. Yes, I'm a proud proud mommy! You'll find out why that day/night was even more special if you tune in tomorrow. Now head on over to SITS they're having a big day of Christmas giveaways. They have lots of SITSMAS Cards. Plus, be sure to check out their Grand Prize!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





14 comments:
Very Pretty!!! Merry Sitsmas sitstah! :)
I love that little dress, and Yaya is oh so cute in it!
Nice pics!
Merry SITSmas
Frizzie, my girl, get your trusty Washington atlas out and locate Sequim on the peninsula. Now look almost due East across the water. You will see Mt. Vernon a little North and Everett a little South. In between in a tiny town called Arlington. That is my home. As a crow flies, we are very close. By the road or ferry several hours. Enjoy your visit with gramma and grandpa.
The dress and the baby wearing it are too cute!!
So so so cute!!! I love her little dress!!
I can see why people were oohing and aahing over her. She was so cute! Can't wait to hear more tomorrow!
Beautiful blog! Thanks for stopping by my knitting blog. Merry SITSmas!!
She is totally cute! The lights are just lovely as well!
beautiful pictures.
merry christmas from a sitsta!
You always post the best photos!
Hope you had a good SITSmas Day!
She was adorable! Great photos!
Happy SITSmas to you too! My gosh, she did look absolutely adorable.
I don't know how I missed you yesterday. Merry Belated SITSmas!
Post a Comment