Tuesday, November 4, 2008
We've got trouble! Right here in River City.
That starts with T and rhymes with... Enough show tunes for now. Seriously, I'm having comment trouble! I need you to help me. I am unable to leave comments on my blog and I'm learning others are having similar issues. I need help. Who do I report this to? How do I fix it? IF you are wanting to leave a comment but can't PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email me on my Yahoo account. snhoffman2002@yahoo.com Thank you!
Did you think I was referring to our new President? Gotcha! Though I did not vote for him. I pray Obama will be able to make positive changes for our country as he's promised. I also pray that our country continues to move forward with the renewed patriotism and initiative we've found on account of this election. What could be better than a nation who really gets in there and makes a difference in our own neighborhoods as well as nationwide?! This is our chance! Let's make it happen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Testing 123
Testing for you!!
testing also...i've tried and tried...thought it was just me
ok, that seemed to work! I tried to leave comments on the Pay it Forward prize. Thank you Yaya for pulling my name. I love all the gifts...they are precious!
Thank you for having such a giving heart, Frizzy! It was just what the doctor ordered.
Here goes....
Ok it worked!
I hope this comment works! Thanks for being a friend!
my turn...I agree with you about the election. It all sounds good. Let's see what happens. (And I hope I don't end up in the poor house funding it all...but that's just me...)
*mwah*
bwahahahaha...my veri word is
whingne
at first look, it appeared as
whiningme
guess I deserved that.
Stopping in to say Hi -- Hope you get it.
Hugs
Is it fixed?
Post a Comment