What started as a difficult week ended with a couple pleasant surprises. I've found myself honored with 2 wonderful blog awards. I'm thinking it's time to celebrate! Thank you Deb for blessing me with this great award.
The rules of the Superior Scribbler Award state:
I must first post the Award to my blog. Check.
Link it to Deb's blog for giving it to me. Check.
Link to the originating post. Check. (I'm very honored after reading it's true meaning.)
Pass the award on to at least five people. Check. Check. Check. Check. Check.
Karin at 6 By His Design
Lizzy at Journey to the Hot Tub
Kerry at Day by Day
Tricia at The G Unit
Rebecca Jo at Knit By God's Hand
I received this award last night from Jess. Thank you my dear.
If only I looked as Fabulous as the woman in this award.
Requirements for accepting this award are that I must list five of my favorite addictions and then pass along the award to five other fabulous blogs. My five addictions are:
1. A little coffee with my cream and sugar please. Actually, I prefer the flavored stuff by Coffeemate. My favorite is Fat Free Cinnamon and Vanilla. No more Starbucks for me. Makes my tummy hurt.
2. I also MUST have one Coke a day. Regular Coke or leaded fuel as I call it. None of that Diet or caffeine free stuff for me thanks . It's what helps me get through the remainder of my day.
3. Emailing or blogging. I thought I might die over the past few weeks when my computer and blog account were on the fritz!
4. Gray's Anatomy and Ugly Betty are a must each week. I also like Samantha Who!!
5. Creating things and entertaining for my family and friends. Gotta do it at least once a week.
Now the blogs I'm addicted to:
Nichole at The Pumpkin Seed
Sissy at Out on a Limb
Cat at Juggeling Act of Life
Julie at My Life with Boys
Dawn at Dawn's Diversions
That said, you must know that I'm addicted to all of your blogs and am so thankful to have insight into your days and lives. Thank you all for sharing so much of yourselves with me.


13 comments:
Yay for you! And thank you for the award!!
Glad to know about the Starbuck's issue.... I don't drink coffee but I love their hot chocolate!!
Yippee...you totally deserve both!!!
That is wonderful Frizzy! So glad so many people love your blog!
Thank you for honoring me with an award! I am touched! I will try n post it tomorrow. I am getting a little tired!
Congratulations on your awards:-)
Congrats on the awards! Glad they brought a smile to your face today :)
Congrats! Cute blog!
AAAHHH- THANK YOU so much!!!! What a fun thing to wake up too!! I so enjoy your blog myself so excited that you too were graced with this award!! Its very appreciated!!
I love Deb's blog too. In fact, it was through her that I found you.
Just had to comment about the coffee and cream thing. I am NOT a coffee drinker. I am a tea gal. I LOVE tea. The only time I drink coffee is when we are camping and it's freezing cold in the morning. Then I fill the cup at least half way up with International Delight (Irish Cream!!) before adding a bit of coffee. My husband jokes that I want a bit of coffee with my flavored cream. How right he is!! Glad to know that someone else can relate.
I look forward to browsing around your blog.
Blessings,
Patti
Frizzy, thank you for that adorable award and tag! I haven't seen that one before.
It was fun learning more about you. :)
I'll do this on my blog soon! I'm getting behind.
Congratulations on the awards!! You deserve them!
you are fabulous!\
you so deserve the blog award!!!
Congrats on your awards sweet one. May abundant blessings continue to rain down upon you!
I'm praying for you!! And you are in my thoughts.
((hugs)) to you!
Nichole....how and what do I do with the award?! I'm new to this...and I don't want to ignore the recognition...HELP!! ;-)
You're sweet for giving us that!!
Thankful,
G' unit
Post a Comment