This photo was taken in my apartment the morning after my bachelorette party. We had such a nice time. Dinner out and then to "No Place" for dancing. You may recognize two of these lovely ladies. Bug is in the front on the left. Karin is behind Bug and I'm next to Karin. Good times. Best Friends! Miss you ladies!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Hanging with my girls.
This photo was taken in my apartment the morning after my bachelorette party. We had such a nice time. Dinner out and then to "No Place" for dancing. You may recognize two of these lovely ladies. Bug is in the front on the left. Karin is behind Bug and I'm next to Karin. Good times. Best Friends! Miss you ladies!
Labels:
Family and Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Fun memories :o)
Love the new background. Hope you're having a great weekend.
I bet y'all had a great time!! Love the picture!
LOVE the new look!
That's a great photo! You mean the world to me...It was great catching up again; we'll do it again soon!
*mwah!*
So glad you have such good memories with great friends!
That's a great memory:-) I have a group like that too...there were six of us so we called ourselves the Six Pack:-)
Good times with good friends... nothing better! :)
How beautiful is the gift of friendship! It certainly looks lovely on you gals!
Blessings to you tonight!
Oh...That is hillarious! I miss ya too my friend! We had so many great times at No Place! I sure do miss that place and the times we had! I miss you dearly my dear!
Memories will never last. Sure You had a great time.
Look at your smile...it's the first thing that caught my eye. Definately a genuinely happy girl that morning...ready to walk down the aisle:)
Post a Comment