I received this email from Nichole at the Pumpkin Seed. Hope you learn a few new things about me.
Get to Know You
Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. Change the answers so they apply to you. Then, send this to your friends including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:45 am (Mind you I was also up at 2 A.M., 3:30 AM and 4 AM with Yaya or the dogs.)
2. Diamonds or pearls? Duh, DIAMONDS BABY!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Hate to admit it but it was Burn After Reading. Title of the movie should have been, Burn Before Seeing.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Gray's, Ugly Betty, Everyday Italian and the Travel or History Channels
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cup of reg. coffee with Vanilla Cinnamon Flavoring
6. Favorite movie? Don't seem to have one I guess.
7. What food do you dislike? Seafood, Fish, Liver, Cooked Cabbage, Cooked Spinach
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Last CD I bought was Robbie Williams Greatest Hits so I guess that would be it.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Freestyle
10. Favorite sandwich? Toasted Turkey or BLT
11. What characteristics do you despise? Dishonesty. Is that a characteristic?
12. Favorite item of clothing? t-shirt and shorts
14. Not sure what happened to this question but it's missing.
13. If you could go anywhere? EUROPE NOW PLEASE!!!
15. Where would you retire? no idea but in my dreams it would be Austria near the Lake District.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 34th Birthday because my one big wish had come true. I finally was a mother and my birthday party was her also her baby shower.
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? spend time with Yaya and Bird.
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Australia?
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Don't know. Hate this question!
20. When is your birthday? 4/22/73
21. Morning person or a night person? Night owl here!
22. What is your shoe size? 8 1/2
23. Pets? 3 dogs= 1 Yorkie, 1 American Eskimo and 1 Chow/mix
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? We're talking/praying about adopting again.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? Marine Biologist. I was picked out of the crowd at Sea World when I was 7 and got to play with, hug and feed Shamu the killer whale. Too bad I suck at science and biology.
26. How are you today? Inspired by my morning Women's Bible Study
27. What is your favorite flower? Tulips
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Day my hubby and I go on the cruise he's planning for next year.
29. What are you listening to right now? Microwave warming dinner. IE. Homemade Penne Amatriciana. While living in Italy, I taught myself to make after our favorite restaurant closed down.
30. What was the last thing you ate? Chicken wrap and fries from McDonalds.
31. Do you wish on stars? You betcha!
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple more specific...Eggplant
33. How is the weather right now? Brisk
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Bird's college buddy, Adam.
35. Favorite soft drink? Coke
36. Hair color? Med. Brown with heavy blond highlights
37. What was your favorite toy as a child? I loved to color.
38. Summer or Winter. FALL Y'ALL
39. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla with lots of chocolate sauce
40. Coffee or tea? Both
41. Do you want your friends to email you back? Doesn't count here.
42. When was the last time you cried? Last week
43. What is under your bed? Bird likes to keep his shoes under there. Also, Loni our Yorkie
hangs there.
44. What do you Salt? When cooking and on Avocados
45. was missing.?
46. How many keys on your key ring? 5
47. How many years at your current job? 1 1/2
48. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
49. Do you make friends easily? sometimes
50. Are you gonna vote? HECK YEAH! My voter registration confirmation came today.
51. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Of course
52. Who would you like to have lunch with, living or dead? God and my girlfriend who committed suicide.
53. If you received one million dollars how would you spend it? Pay off house in Vegas and buy a house in CA or Austria.
10 comments:
Oh what a great post! It's fun finding more out about you. Will be praying along with you guys about your next adoption!!
Hey, Sis.
Just checking in tonite -
Hope you are all well!
~k
Loved reading your post -- leaned alot more about you! I will keep yall in my prayers about the adoption!
Much Love
Anissa
why Austria... just curious... and where in Austria? praying with you about your adoption!!!
That was very interesting, although I am wondering where the missing questions went? Maybe to your dream house in Austria...
Good luck with the adoption process. Will it be easier/less complicated 2nd time around?
I love posts like this, it's always fun to learn about people!!
What a great getting-to-know-you meme:-) Very cool:-)
Great answers!!! I enjoyed reading them!
These are always so fun to read!
I'll be praying about your next adoption.
I dislike the same foods. And I love me some Coke... 'specially with LOTS of ice. I wanted to be a marine biologist at some point in my youth... but I hated science. I'd love to get to Europe some day. And I'm a night owl, too!
Man, we've got a lot in common! ;)
Post a Comment