A week or so ago Dawn blessed me with the above award. What is the meaning of the expression: Arte y Pico What is the meaning of the expression: And basically, ironically, it translates into a wonderful phrase in Mexico, “lo maximo.” It will never find its counterpart in English, but if it HAD to, it would be something like, Wow. The Best Art. Over the top, if you already have the award just accept and that's all you have to do.
Otherwise:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language. 2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone. 3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award. 4. The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award (the link is http://arteypico.blogspot.com/). We need friends for many reasons, all throughout the season. We need friends to comfort us when we are sad, and to have fun with us when we are glad. We need friends to give us good advice, We need someone we can count on, and treat us nice. We need friends to remember us once we have passed sharing memories that will always last. Thank you Dawn for both of these awards!!!
On top of the awards I've been tagged by Trish and Susie to share...
4 Things... So here's just a little something about Me
4 things I did today: Wired and hung 2 new pictures on the wall. Vacuumed my living and dining rooms. Dusted my kitchen, dining room tables and new bedroom furniture. Danced with my daughter and husband. 4 Random Facts about me: I had my hair re highlighted and cut last week. I feel like I'm 30 year old trapped in a 65 year old body. I love and always have loved Whales. Not the rich manly kind. I'm talking the big swimming mammal kind. I am a hopeless romantic. 4 Things on my To Do list for today. Clean the house for my In Laws tomorrow. Hang pictures up to get them off my dining room floor. Spend quality time with Bird. Cook dinner. 4 of my Guilty Pleasures Blogging TV Napping Fast Food
Susie tagged me too.
1. I started swimming and diving when I was 2 years old. (I even went off the high dive.)
2. I attended 3 different schools in my first grade year alone.
3. I have never lived in one place longer than 3 years other than Missouri.
4. I still love vacuum lines in my carpet.
5. I hate it when people smell their food before they eat it to decide if they'll like it.
6. Meal time is my most challenging time of day with my daughter.
(My father is loving every moment of this!)
7. I still have moments when I'm afraid of the dark.
I'm leaving this one open to those who want to participate. Come on it'll be fun!
If I have forgotten an award or a Meme please forgive me as it wasn't/isn't intentional. I am so thankful to be honored with the awards and to be thought of to participate in these Memehs. Thank you ladies!



14 comments:
Congratulations on all your awards:-) You deserve them:-)
Thanks for coming by today and for that wonderful award. I will post about it tonight! I'm so excited that I have made such great friends on blogger. Thanks for sharing -- Much Love --
Anissa
Thank you for the friendship award!
That's so fun that you've danced with your daughter and husband today! And I too am scared of the dark at certain times! I can actually be a pretty big baby when I'm home alone at night :o)
LOL could you have anything more going on in today's blog? Love it!
Trish, couldn't think of another way to title it other than "Just trying to keep my head above water."
thank you for visiting my blog via BATW!
Congrats to you sweet friend! And yes, it's always best to keep your head above water! tee hee
I love that you danced today...Blessings, sweet one!
thanks for the award! You know I'm backwards about those, so I'll try to post it later...
Your recipe looks yummy and your water ballet photos look gorgeous!
Missed you while I was away --- glad I could play catch up right along with ya!
Congrats to you on your awards... and thank you for passing one on to me :) I will have to get on the ball and post about it soon...
And I have the same guilty pleasures as you! hee hee!
I'm trying to figure out how this award would be translated to something acceptable in italian but I'm drawing a blank [..............]
But thank you all the same (even if I'm going...."Who? Me?!!" :-P
Congrats on awards!
Okay, so I'm really, really tired, and I have old eyes, but I thought this said, "I started swimming and DRIVING at age two," and it CRACKED ME UP! :)
Ah Thanks! I will get to this tomorrow hopefully! Looks like you are loved by many and I completely understand why!
Love ya Frizzy!
k girl, I FINALLY posted my TAG... thank you... sorry it took so long!
Post a Comment