A little about me and my family...

My photo
My love of people, photography and the world began as a child. My family moved a lot and taking pictures was my way of remembering friends, capturing special places or moments and holding them close. Becoming a wife and a mother has always been a dream of mine and I count my blessings daily. I started this blog shortly after our daughter, Yaya joined our family through the blessing of adoption. Its purpose was to share pictures and stories about our life with family and friends. Later, it shared our adoption journey to our second daughter, Baby Bird as well. Now that our family is complete I like to think of it as our family’s journal or life book. I'm passionate about life, my family and preserving our history one snapshot at a time. The thing that amazes me most is the abundance of beauty God blesses us with every day and in the simplest ways if only we take the time to slow down and appreciate them.

Friday, October 10, 2008

A Memory Game and Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Finish Fiesta, Vienne

Memory Game & Candid Carrie's Fx4
So Cat tagged me for this one and this is how it works: *Go to your Sixth Picture Folder then pick your Sixth Picture. Then pray that you remember the details. Tag 5 others. Well, this is what I found:


I'm not tagging 5 others.
I'll leave it open to those who want to play and jog their memory.
This photo was taken in the Salzkammergut Lake district of Austria. My husband and I were returning from Vienna AKA Wien to Italy when we stumbled upon this beautiful area. We walked around the lake and watched the sun set. We also received another surprise treat when we happened upon several hot air balloons taking off over the water. It was gorgeous and a trip with accidental surprises we'll never forget.
Now go on over to Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Finish Fiesta and see who's playing. Come ON! Join in the fun!

16 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a neat picture! Thank you for your really NICE comments today & yesterday... You would really pay for that photo? I feel like a professional now.(beeming smile!).. (just take it... I think if you double click it you can save it & it should be big enough to blow up...) I am taking your advice & blowing it up to have on my wall in the kitchen... Why BUY art when i can snap it? Thanks again! let me know if it isn't big enough & I will email the picture over to you!

Jess said...

Pretty.

Fyi, I'm a wealth of useless knowledge LOL

Julie said...

I love the lakes in Austria, they are so breathtaking... clear, aqua.. heavenly. I cannot believe people actually leave near them... oh my how amazing!

Terri said...

what an amazing picture.

Renata said...

What a great picture!

Bug said...

I love that picture! I still wish that I would have been able to make it over there to visit!

Love ya! Hope you had a fun adult dinner out the other night! :)

Mum-me said...

Lovely photo. Did you have to pray long to remember the details? Ot did the memory work straight away?

I saw this game on Debi's blog and it looks like fun. I might have a go when I get a chance.

Nichole said...

Very pretty picture!

Hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend!

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

hey, sis.

can't see the first image. the second one makes up for it. divine!

thanks, cool, hip friend.

*mwah*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rowena said...

What a gorgeous view (but then I do love the lakes!). But what you had said (about stumbling onto this place) only confirms the fact of how many wonderful places there are to discover in Europe. Non e' vero? ;-)

Debra Kaye said...

Just beautiful. I am amazed at God's beauty all around us! ((hugs) and blessings to you today!

Breanne said...

What a beautiful picture.

Shannon said...

Great picture! Glad you remembered the details about it :)

I may have to do this little game myself... see what photo mine would be!

cat said...

Thanks for playing along - this is beautiful!