A little about me and my family...

My photo
My love of people, photography and the world began as a child. My family moved a lot and taking pictures was my way of remembering friends, capturing special places or moments and holding them close. Becoming a wife and a mother has always been a dream of mine and I count my blessings daily. I started this blog shortly after our daughter, Yaya joined our family through the blessing of adoption. Its purpose was to share pictures and stories about our life with family and friends. Later, it shared our adoption journey to our second daughter, Baby Bird as well. Now that our family is complete I like to think of it as our family’s journal or life book. I'm passionate about life, my family and preserving our history one snapshot at a time. The thing that amazes me most is the abundance of beauty God blesses us with every day and in the simplest ways if only we take the time to slow down and appreciate them.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thank you so much Anissa!

To translate the gift from Portuguese to English, it means:"This blog invests and believes, the proximity"[meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy]
How awesome is that??" I received this precious gift from Anissa this morning. Thank you so much Anissa! This means a lot coming from the Queen Bee herself. ;)
They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?" Then let's try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers
that in turn must make the same thing and put this text:
So, here are my 8 bloggers who will receive this award from me: 1. Debra
5. Lisa
Now go spread some love to these wonderful ladies!

12 comments:

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

Congrats!

~Trish~ said...

Awe gosh, thank you :) Now off to do my part!

Just Lisa said...

Oh, I am honored! Thank you!

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Your Welcome! Much Love

Debra Kaye said...

Good morning! Thank you so much. I think this award is beautiful and truly speaks to the heart of blogging!

I have a request...I could not find where to email the request where to send the star to...yes, I'm blonde....tee hee

Can you send it to me at my email address ... mercuryd2@yahoo.com ?

Blessings to you today, sweet sister! I have to take my son to an appt this morning but I'll post this award this afternoon when we get back.

You have made me smile :)

Dawn said...

Congratulations on the award!!

Be Inspired Always said...

I am honored. Thank You!


I'll post the award sometime this afternoon.


Jillian

Julie said...

congrats and I like your new look! I wanted to let you know i haven't forgoten about the packaged of goodies. I have been so super busy. I promise i will by the weekend! Thanks.

Jess said...

ok ok, I'll pass it on :) don't say I never gave you anything... Hehehehe, I kid!

Thanks for the reassurances about school. I'm working on homework as I type..Well not really, I stopped to take a break to comment to you hehe.

Nichole said...

Yay! Congrats!

Elena said...

Thank you for visitng Idaho today and adding to my comment love. It was so much fun!

Breanne said...

Oh - Thank you!! Too sweet. I will do it tomorrow been a long week so I hadnt been on.