A big thank you to Shannon, Farmgirl Monologues and Annabelle for liking me enough to present me with this award. I learned a new twist to this award the second time around. There are rules in accepting this award. I have to answer the following questions with one word answers. I know, I know...me and short or one word responses is a scary thought! But I have accepted this challenge, and THEN...I must pass this award on to seven people. I will now complete the task at hand! Have fun!! The questions are as follows:
1. Where is your cell phone? counter 2. Where is your significant other? living room 3. Your hair color? brown 4. Your mother? Nancy 5. Your father? Bill 6. Your favorite thing? Family 7. Your dream last night? didn't 8. Your dream/goal? weight loss (oops I broke the rules) 9. The room you're in? guestroom/office/scrapbook room/tv room (oops I did it again) 10. Your hobby? crafting 11. Your fear? loss 12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy 13. Where were you last night? Spanish class 14. What you're not? satisfied 15. One of your wish-list items? CAMERA 16. Where you grew up? everywhere 17. The last thing you did? blogged 18. What are you wearing? shorts 19. Your TV? huge 20. Your pet? sleeping 21. Your computer? quiet 22. Your mood? sleepy 23. Missing someone? always 24. Your car? Ford 25. Something you're not wearing? earrings 26. Favorite store? Michaels 27. Your summer? SHORT 28. Love someone? yes 29. Your favorite color? eggplant 30. When is the last time you laughed? today 31. Last time you cried? today And for my seven blogs to tag. 1. An American in Norway 2. 1Husband 5 Kids 3. 2FatGirlsskinny 4. Out on a Limb 5. LedBesideStillWaters 6. Tale of a Kansas Girl 7. HomeschoolinginLouisiana

9 comments:
Yay - congrats on another award! If you email me your address, I'll make you a couple tags. Seriously - my husband works tomorrow night so I'll be spending a lonely Friday night at home and it'd give me something to do. :o) Hope you're having a great day!
You amaze me! You do have an awesome blog and you have so many great things to say. I know I have told you before but it is always worth telling you again and again...you are a fantastic writer who is able to put her words down on 'paper' very eloquantly. (k, I am tired and cranky and not sure how to spell that word. Hopefully it is correct!)
I love ya mucho!
Spanish class....I didn't know you were doing that! You rock!
Congrats on your award! you deserve it! I love your blog too.
YAY!
thank you thank you!
I feel special ;)
Well done - another award! You have a great blog, so I'm not surprised!! I'm glad I didn't have to do the questionaire as well (I did a meme similair & it's really hard to keep it to one word!)
Ok is the tag for me or the award or both. Don't know let me know what to do! Thanks
Got it! Thank You so much! You just made my day! Much Love
Wow...top of the list...LOVE it.. Thank you for sharing the blog love!
Thanks for the award!
Post a Comment