I received this from Renata from down under at Sunnyside Fun and am again honored to learn someone loves to read my blog. I started this journal for my daughter and family. It sounded like a great way to keep family across the miles close. I never imagined I would meet so many interesting people in the process. I love that I am not alone in my daily walk as a mother, wife, woman and Christian. Who would have ever dreamt a personal journal could talk back and bring such added insight and wonderful blessings? Thank you Renata.
I am excited to pass this award on to the following 3 blogs.
1. Shannon at Welcome to the Nut House She's one of my first commenters and has been here ever since. I see her comment on almost everyone's blog and she is so sweet and funny.
2. Debbie at Blog Around the World has embarked on an unplanned journey that has taken her and many of us around the world. I'm am enjoying traveling along with her and her followers.
3. Nichole at The Pumpkin Seed I love her posts about crafting and her hubby. Could there be a more cute couple in the world? She is so happy and in love you can almost feel it coming through your computer screen.
4. Carrie at Candid Carrie and Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta is another deserving recipient. I go to her every Friday if not more to see what kind of fun she has in store for us. I never leave her blog disappointed and I know you all don't either.
I know this is 4 blogs and I was to only nominate 3. What can I say? I live with a toddler and sometimes we color outside of the lines and forget to follow the rules.
Shh don't tell on me please.

3 comments:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! How sweet of you to give me this :) And thanks for your kind words.
I can't wait to pass this one on :)
THANK YOU!! My first blogging award :o)
I really appreciate that you always leave a comment. It's nice to know that someone out there is reading :o)
Congrats on your second award! That is wonderful!
Post a Comment